PuppyFind.com / will take your money

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8325191847

I recently placed an ad on puppyfind.com to sell my American Pit Bull Terriers. They kept my posting up there long enough to collect my 19.99 for upgrading to a full membership then suspended and closed my account for supposed fraud. I am still trying to figure where the whole fraud piece came into play was it before or after they took my money, I say after do not use them to advertise they will rob you and give you some crappy excuse on why your account is no longer valid

Comments

• Al
      19th of Jul, 2008

I have been trying to get them to stop charging my account. There is no way to do that online, and I have no need for the account any more. I sent them an email requesting the cancelation, but I have sent them many emails, and they never respond. They have horrible service, but I don't believe they are the worst place to advertise your pup at. I am a breeder, and I have gotten many responses from here. Even a place such as KIJIJI, or Craigs List, has better service and membership options.

If you have problems with billing I would recommend you cancel all your credit card payments from puppy find, by asking you credit card company to do so. I want to keep advertising there, because it does bring in business, but now that I can not cancel my account, the 20 dollars has turned into over 90 dollars in payments.

• Pu
      9th of Jan, 2009

They have their contact information hidden, but it is listed on the website puppyfindfraud.com