Puma — poor quality product
Falling standard of Brand Puma : I was a fan of Puma products until last year when I bought a Puma Shoe from Select City Mall, Delhi. I had to shell out rs 5200 for the shoe and was given all sorts of promises that it will withstand at least 2-3 years. To my utter shock the soes gave away within 5-6 months and the fabric has been torn at 4 places . This is shocking as it comes from a brand like Puma.
I had invested this much rupee on Puma product because of the trust that we have on the brand, but after this bitter experience I doubt if i will buy PUMA shoe again. Why to waste this much rupee on PUMA if it gives away so easily. Also when i thought of writing on consumer forum websites i was shocked to see others having similar problems. Please review my case and do whatever necessary.
More Puma Complaints & Reviews
- Puma - complaint in shoes 
- Puma at Mohegan Sun - store manager 
- Puma - shoes sarted tearing 
- Puma - return / exchange defected shoes
- Puma shoes - crack in shoes 
- Puma - child shoes
- Puma - puma black - toreador
- Puma - poor quality of soccer boots purchased.
- Puma - rugby shoes always break
- Puma India - bad quality of shoes