Pumapoor quality product

Comment: Hi,
Falling standard of Brand Puma : I was a fan of Puma products until last year when I bought a Puma Shoe from Select City Mall, Delhi. I had to shell out rs 5200 for the shoe and was given all sorts of promises that it will withstand at least 2-3 years. To my utter shock the soes gave away within 5-6 months and the fabric has been torn at 4 places . This is shocking as it comes from a brand like Puma.
I had invested this much rupee on Puma product because of the trust that we have on the brand, but after this bitter experience I doubt if i will buy PUMA shoe again. Why to waste this much rupee on PUMA if it gives away so easily. Also when i thought of writing on consumer forum websites i was shocked to see others having similar problems. Please review my case and do whatever necessary.

Puma

Su
Jan 20, 2015

Comments

• Sh
      Sep 21, 2014
    PUMA - never got the bill and was charged 2000 rs more than MRP
    puma
    kolkata
    India

I bought a sports shoe from the puma showroom in quest mall last week. The salesman told me that I'll be getting an automated bill through sms but I never got one. Later I disdiscidiscovered that the price of the shoe was 2000 Rs less than the price she sold it to me in. It's very disappointing.

Apr 14, 2015

Dear Sir,
    I visit the PUMA store 5-6 times in a year for shopping.
    On 12-April-2015, I purchase a football from your prestized store of PUMA from WEST-END MALL Ferozpur Road LUDHIANA, , it was of worth rs 999. There is LEAKAGE started in the valve of the football with in 3 days. it is very awkward for me.because it never happen before with any kind of your product of PUMA.
    following is some detail of my purchasing
    Puma Exc. Store FF21
    DATE: 12 April 2015
    CASH MEMO: SLC65-124
    CASHIER: C65B
    SERVERD BY: Karanvir
    .(Myaddress-- Mohinder singh and sons railway road, Doraha(141421), Distt: Ludhiana, Punjab, India)
    KINDLY ISSUE ME A NEW BALL