Puma / Cracks on Front Upper
I have purchased a puma shoes worth Rs. 4699 from puma store at Samarth Life Style Retailing Pvt. Ltd. G-8, Triton Mall, Near Jhotwara Flyover, Jhotwara, Jaipur Ph. [protected]. The Bill No. is 1416 & Article No. [protected] Size UK7 & TIN No. is [protected]. I am shocked to see that even after 2-3 months the condition of the shoes is so worst. In a period of less than 2.5 months there are cracks in the leather at front upper of the shoes. I can’t believe that its a puma shoes is that kind of quality a puma is providing to its customers. There is a cracks appearing all around the shoes. Is the company will do any thing regarding this or a buyer has to stop purchasing shoes from puma. As such I am from Anupgarh and further I have to spend Rs. 1500 for Travelling charges from my native place to Jaipur for replacement. Plz Advice what should I do...?
More Puma Complaints & Reviews
- Puma - complaint in shoes 
- Puma at Mohegan Sun - Store &Manager& 
- Puma - shoes sarted tearing 
- Puma - Return / exchange defected shoes
- Puma shoes - CRACK IN SHOES 
- Puma - child shoes
- Puma - puma black - toreador
- Puma - poor quality of soccer boots purchased.
- Puma India - bad quality of shoes 
- Puma - puma soft foam shoes