Pulte Homes / I'm done with them
I've recently started the process of buying a Pulte Home. I paid my deposit and I was hounded by Pulte Mortgage right away. I needed to provide my life history right away. I understand why they are doing this in this market to protect themselves but it seemed odd because I may or may not have chosen to use Pulte Mortgage.
I guess they knew I would consider they are offering incentives to help out with closing and points.
Be careful when dealing with the mortgage team in Denver. They are the most unprofessional group of people I've ever worked with. They will play a shell game with you to try to recoup their incentives they offered in a form of a fee or higher interest rate. This is an aggressive bunch and the culture there is to be pushy and intimidate you. Most people don't like conflict so this technique works well for them. You can definitely get a better rate from another bank but the illusion of an incentive keeps people from jumping. I was going to switch but I already locked into a rate and the rate was much higher by the time I figured things out.
I would recommend that you get a good faith estimate before you give them your deposit money. Actually, I've learned my lesson and will not go down this road in the future. I'm done with Pulte and Pulte Mortgage!!!
More Pulte Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Pulte Homes - very poor fit and finish 
- Pulte Homes - fraud 
- Pulte Homes - lowest bidder
- Pulte Homes - scam and cheating 
- Pulte Homes - house is falling apart 
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - unethical behavior
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - property maintenance
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - home
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - just closed on new del webb in vandal
- Pulte Homes / PulteGroup - shoddy materials, sub-par workmanship, disrespect of customers' property