Public Storage

Posted: Mar 7, 2017 by

storage unit.

I had rented a storage unit from 6/2016 until 3/2017, during that time rats invested and ruined my whole 2 bedroom apartment full of belongings. Also, there was mold and an apparent water leak. The local manager and corporate office refuse to assist me with compensation for my damaged property. I have lost almost all of my worldly possessions. They refuse to compensate me because I declined insurance. I did so after I was assured that their were no problems with rodents, bed bugs, mold, and rodents. I have since found out from one of their employees that was a lie, they have had reoccurring issues with mold and rodents. I have a video of the moving helper testifying about the rat droppings on most of my boxes and the rat they saw running into the hole pictured below. Lastly, they raised my rent from $214.00 a month to $245.00 without even notifying me. Thankfully, I was moving out the day of the rent hike. I paid them to destroy my property!

Public StoragePublic StoragePublic StoragePublic StoragePublic Storage

Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Building, Construction

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree