Public Storage / storage unit.
I had rented a storage unit from 6/2016 until 3/2017, during that time rats invested and ruined my whole 2 bedroom apartment full of belongings. Also, there was mold and an apparent water leak. The local manager and corporate office refuse to assist me with compensation for my damaged property. I have lost almost all of my worldly possessions. They refuse to compensate me because I declined insurance. I did so after I was assured that their were no problems with rodents, bed bugs, mold, and rodents. I have since found out from one of their employees that was a lie, they have had reoccurring issues with mold and rodents. I have a video of the moving helper testifying about the rat droppings on most of my boxes and the rat they saw running into the hole pictured below. Lastly, they raised my rent from $214.00 a month to $245.00 without even notifying me. Thankfully, I was moving out the day of the rent hike. I paid them to destroy my property!
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - customer service
- Public Storage - I have never been treated so badly by a company in my life
- Public Storage - storage bin and customer service
- Public Storage - bad lein
- Public Storage - rental price fraud