Public Storage / no notice of auction
I wasn't told until last Friday that my unit is going to auction tomorrow. When I spoke with property manager 2 weeks ago she never mentioned it! I'm in recovery from alcohol and I'm currently volunteering as an Addiction Recovery Coach in Bridgeport, CT. I moved my stuff into a unit at Public Storage #27013 when I relocated to a sober house in bdpt. I am able to pay the amount in full on this Thursday, and I don't understand why I have a new bill that was emailed yesterday. I was told I had to pay $361.45 to avoid auction tomorrow, and yesterday I received an email stating my new balance of $458.23 including rent for December. How does that make sense? What if I pay the new balance of $458.23 by this weekend coming up? Can you not auction my belongings which is everything I have for my child and myself since I started recovery in January, and I would to be able to keep especially being that I'm going through a reunification with DCF right now.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - safety and bad management
- Public Storage - venice beach location - stay away!
- Public Storage - auctioned off storage unit
- Public Storage - huge price increase after 3 months!
- Public Storage - storage