Public Storage / my storage unit/ everything I own
I got behind in my payment. I was 1 month behind. I had a balance or $190.00. I called the storage unit and explained that I won't have the money until the end of the month. They assured me I had until the 30th of november to pay in full. I had insurance as well. My insurance is still active. On november 30th I called to make my payment and they informed me my unit went in auction! I never received a email or anything to let me know this and they assured me I had until the end of the month. They sold my unit on the 29th. My children's birth certificates s. S. Cards... My books i'm trying to publish game systems...5 month old brand new furniture etc. It was a unit with spot of expensive things in it. Im not understanding why they did this. This is not fair! I've been with them a whole year now i've paid every month up until november! Someone needs to be held responsible for stealing from me!! I will not let this go!!! If you can't help me... I will be contacting my family's lawyer.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - storage rental.
- Public Storage - I was kicked out my own storage I pay rent for!
- Public Storage - service
- Public Storage - storage unit
- Public Storage - property manager