Public Storage / my storage unit/ everything I own
I got behind in my payment. I was 1 month behind. I had a balance or $190.00. I called the storage unit and explained that I won't have the money until the end of the month. They assured me I had until the 30th of november to pay in full. I had insurance as well. My insurance is still active. On november 30th I called to make my payment and they informed me my unit went in auction! I never received a email or anything to let me know this and they assured me I had until the end of the month. They sold my unit on the 29th. My children's birth certificates s. S. Cards... My books i'm trying to publish game systems...5 month old brand new furniture etc. It was a unit with spot of expensive things in it. Im not understanding why they did this. This is not fair! I've been with them a whole year now i've paid every month up until november! Someone needs to be held responsible for stealing from me!! I will not let this go!!! If you can't help me... I will be contacting my family's lawyer.
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - customer service
- Public Storage - theft of negotiable security discharge
- Public Storage - tried to rent from you.
- Public Storage - public storage 6917 oporto madrid blvd birmingham, al 35206 
- Public Storage - lack of communication unfriendly