Public, Storage inc / storage locker

1 Manassas, VA, United States Review updated:

Public storage pirates, lies, broken promises, locks your unit, confiscates your material! Headquarters glendale, az, u. S. A.

Public storage promises $1 for the first month's rent. My first month's "rent" totaled 57.25!! They never did a one dollar rent for me. Public storage has doubled their rates over the past 3 years. The unit is the smallest available and, there is no climate control; not even a pull string light. The rate is $187/month for the smallest unit. The rate is an outrage. A storage unit with no climate control nor any thing else would be 5/month absolute tops. I could not afford the outrageous rate. These are very hard times, and public storage has to charge less, not double. That is the poorest of public relations! I told the "manager" that I could not pay the outrageous rent right now, but I do have work lined up within the next month. We have been unable to find any place to rent for 9 months. Whereupon, public storage put an "over lock" on my unit!! When I patiently explained to public storage that any storage provider will allow 3 months before taking punitive measures, the "district manager" and the employee made up lies that "in the contract" this and that!! Any contract that is immoral is automatically null and void.

Public storage does not even tell you where your material will be auctioned off!! I told them that my wife and I have winter clothes, overcoats, long johns, et cetera, and that they must remove the lock so that we can at least get that. "customer focus" my big toe!! It is a "member s&p 500". So what!! Public storage are pirates; preying on people. Public confiscation of your assets must have all of their assets confiscated and the moneys distributed to those whom have been robbed by this predatory, pirating, ransacking, secretive, heinous, criminal, abominable outfit!
Public storage did not even give our long johns back. They even auctioned them off, which is a violation of municipal and state health statutes.

Darren smith: "district manager"

Updated by Rocky, Dec 27, 2016

publlc storage, inc, STOLE our clothing, winter clothes, winter coats, long johns, sports jackets, shirts, pants, ties - everything but the photo albums and tracts.

Ro
Dec 27, 2016

Comments

Wi
  28th of Dec, 2016
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

They do not lie, or steal. They did what the law allows when you failed to pay the rent on your unit.