Public Storage / help me please! 33134 firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately when I put my sentimental valued items.. kids clothing... of my 4 boys which I raise... I trusted public storage. many times customers put things that don't fit in their home. I put my home in storage. unemployed I fell behind. without notice of auction date all was auctioned. I was insulted... harassed and humiliated by staff when all I begged and cried for the things I could never replace. pictures... diplomas... drawings... scrap books. our clothing, shoes, birth videos... as I cried desperately... employee which I have her name said none of it is yours too bad. I understand. but my pictures and awards have no value only to me. she yelled... offended me humiliated me because I failed payment. if I was well off I wouldn't have put belongings of a family of 5 in a unit. I met the auction winner outside after 72 hours of watching hoping to get my personal items. he told me 250 dollars and its all yours. many things missing. who took it? did storage.?? did he? investigate please before I file report w authority
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - overcharging 
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - property manager discrimination
- Public Storage - storage facility at la on grand
- Public Storage - storage rental.
- Public Storage - I was kicked out my own storage I pay rent for!
- Public Storage - service