Public Storage / customer service

1 West Palm Beach, FL, United States

This is my second complaint against this storage facility. 1247 45st west palm beach fl 33407. The manager susan is so unprofessional; every time I come here which is only 1x a month i'm encountering problems. Last month I had to wait till 9:30am being late for work for the office to open up because my gate code wouldn't work. Prior before that it wouldn't work once again and instead of putting in a manager pin to let me get access and head to work, I had to wait 35min till the figured out how to reset my code. Today I went there at 8am to put some things in storage, gate code was activate and I was able to get in. Once I gained entry in the building to my unit, I see a keypad lock has been put on my storage unit. I was called a week ago stating from a male employee that I had till the 1st to pay and then if I didn't a lock will be added and a fee of 55.00 would need to be paid so I wouldn't go into auction. Today is the 29th so why was a lock put on my storage. Every time I come here it is a problem with this manager till the point I think she is purposely being malicious. The first month that I rented this place it was 45 min till closing and I wasn't even allowed to use the dolly because she stated that she didn't think I would return it back in time before it was time for her (susan) to go home and public storage dont pay her extra to be there after her clock out time. I am a woman and had to lift multiple heavy items up to the 3rd floor... I have complained previously and still get the same results and attitude every time I come here. I don't even care to interact with these people. I pay online to avoid them and things still get done to my account to where I have to go to them to fix their [censor] ups!

Tm