Proactive / unauthorized orders and credit card charges

DES MOINES IOWA, United States Review updated:

Do not give proactive your credit card number!!!
I placed a one time order to proactive and paid my bill via credit card.in the next few months I received another shipment that I did not order. Without my authorization, proactive charged my credit card for a product I did not want or order.
I promptly returned their product and requested my credit card company to reverse the charges that I did not authorize. After several months of repeated unauthorized credit card charges by proactive, I eventually had to cancel my credit card to eliminate future unauthorized charges. 6 months later I continue to receive bills from proactive threatening me to pay my bill or they will send my account to collections.
Proactive has unscrupulious business practices.
Do not give proactive your credit card number!

Comments

• De
      24th of Jun, 2008
    ProActive - Does more damage that good
    ProActive
    Victoria
    Australia
    www.proactive.ie

I STRONGLY advise anyone persuaded by the celebrities with perfect skin on the Proactive ads to not buy the product! Using proactive only did my skin more harm than good. AND... because of the chemicals in the products, your skin gets dependent on using them, basically, once u stop using it, the skin will get worse! Do not be fooled!

• Am
      22nd of Jan, 2009

Yes your skin does get really oily and sticky if you stop using it. I have had numerous problems with the customer service at Proactive. Twice they set my account up for auto pay without my permission.
    My last straw was when I called and paid my bill, and two months later got billed AGAIN!

I decided to try the new 'acne free' that has been on commercials as comparable. I will update and let you know how it works. I dont really care if my skin is too dependent as long as my face is clean. I mean really you have to wash your face.

I proactive for three years. It stinks I have to hate the company now because their customer service SUCKS!!

16th of Feb, 2010
    ProActive - Proactive
    Nebraska

They keep charging you after you receive the product without authorizing it with you first. Also, the product DOES NOT help with all types of acne. I saw NO improvement.

• Te
      24th of Nov, 2010
    ProActive - no delivery
    proavtive
    India

i teishon kshiar has place an order for the supply of the product one month ago but no delivery has been receive so far while my account has been deduct kindly do the needful as soon as possible. my mobile no is 8088561211

• Ho
      1st of Feb, 2012
    ProActive - Charged Money without being asked for a product
    Proactive Solutions
    Jersey City
    New Jersey

Proactive is charging me for products I never ordered and doesn't stop shipping even after cancelling it. Asking me return after shipping. They eated $40 from my account. Please reply me at hozefa.[protected]@gmail.com