Proactiv Solution / Deceptive Billing

I purchased the Proactiv Solution online for the introductory price. Little did I know my one-time purchase was going to turn into them continuing to mail me product, although I had never requested it or agreed to purchase it. I was told I would be receiving a full refund once I sent the product back - this was in November. (Unfortunately, I had been going through several personal problems over the summer, and this had taken a backseat.) I sent the product back, being assured that I would be getting a full refund. I am now receiving collections notices, and I cannot get anywhere with the customer service department. I believe this is deceptive marketing, and on top of that there is no help or compassion from customer service. I would strongly recommend against purchasing from Proactiv. They will never receive my business again, as there are several products out there that work just as well, and who treat their customoers much better.

Bl

Comments

• Bi
      26th of Mar, 2012

I purchased proactiv for my niece at Christmas 2011. I ordered on line for $29.95 thinking this was just a one time buy. NOWHERE does it say that you will be sent two more packages and will be billed for 3 payments of 29.95 plus tax. So the 29.95 that I wanted to spend is now $107.58 I AM PISSED! These people suck! It is a scam and some one needs to stop there practice of using your credit card to take your money without any notification.