Proactiv / rip off
I purchased a trial size proactive kit for my Son in December of 2008 Well, they never told me that they would charge my debit card $50.00 every month after that. I canceled in January 2009 and told them I didn't want the product anymore, It took six weeks to get a credit to my account. Well, six months later I get another package from proactive, this time I get overdrawn on my account $30.00 plus the $50.00 for the product. Apparently instead of canceling my account they put it on hold for six months then started re-sending their product. I came unglued. When I called again they said they would credit my account in another six weeks but they wouldn't do anything about the overdraft fee.
They never tell you about the nice monthly fee or that when you cancel they may decide to put you on hold and start sending again whenever they choose. This is not only deceptive but downright Illegal in my opinion. People need to know that if they order something from proactive they are signing up for a monthly RIP-OFF!!
More Proactiv Complaints & Reviews
- Proactiv - didn't order but have been charged 
- Proactiv - attempt to return unopened product 
- Proactiv - a return 
- Proactiv - deceptive trade practices 
- Proactiv - never received the package, but sent to collection agency 
- Proactiv - horrible customer service! avoid at all costs!!!
- Proactiv.com - never never ever order from this website or by phone
- Proactive - damaged my face
- Proactiv - unable to unsubscribe
- Proactive - dark spot remover also customer service