Privacy Matters / Unauthorized billing
I had an unauthorized charge appear on my checking account via my bank card from this company. I never signed up for anything, just accidentally clicked on a link from which I then could not back up, finally having to close the web browser. I remember thinking at the time, "That makes me nervous. I hope they didn't plant anything on my computer", but wasn't too worried because I have a lot of protection. Now I have a charge and I can only think that they somehow mined the information.
At any rate I didn't sign up for anything, but have been charged. Grrr...
More Privacy Matters Complaints & Reviews
- Privacy Matters 123 - Cancellation of Membership 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Company got debit card information from another site! 
- MVQ Privacy Matters Identity - Unapproved Charges to Credit Card 
- Privacy Matters - $1 credit card charge 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - cannot cancel membership 
- Privacy Matters 1-2-3 - Unauthorized charges on my credit card 
- PrivacyMatters123 - unauthorized access to my credit card 
- Privacy Matters 123 - Tried to STEAL MY MONEY!
- Privacy Matters 123 - monthly billing
- MVQ PRIVACY Matters - fraudulent charges