Primus / customer service

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I have been a customer to primus for a couple yrs now and I can not believe how bad their customer service is. They ended up taking out too much money from our account one month after telling us how much the amount would be, and now they are refusing to give us our money back and they are also refusing to pay my nsf fees that happened in my account. With them taking out over a hundred dollarsmore than I was expecting, my mortgage bounced, and I was charged 2 nsf fees that equal more than a hundred dollars.. They are refusing to give me anything back and now I am out over $200.00 because of this... Their customer service department isn't rresponding to my complaints, it's like they are ignoring them, and they just keep refusing to give me anything back.. They are not even trying to please me, they keep telling me it's my fault that I didn't have extra money in my account, so it's my problem not theirs... Why would I keep extra money in my chequing account when I should know how much the company is taking out... They just took out whatever they wanted and piss on me...
I am very discouraged and very angry. I have never in my life recieved customer service like this. I am going to comtinue to fight for my money, because if all companies worked like primus does, we would never sign up for pre-authorized payments... All I want is my nsf fees back which I beieve they shpuld be paying for because they screwed up, and my money back from the wrong amount being taken out of my account in the first place!!!

Ca

Comments

• Ok
      6th of Mar, 2009

Have you tried to contact Public Utility Commission, I am having a similar issue with them right now. They have downgraded a loooooooooooooooot. I used their customer service a couple years ago and it was totally different. I called them several times and they just keep sending me in circles. The last one said that he is not in the position to help me and no one else is. I noticed in November some changes such as suddenly switching their online system and deleting all my previous statements - these must have been warning signs. Looks like a fraud. I am now even more determined to have them solve my issue.

• Mi
      24th of Sep, 2009

Don't expect them to do anything on their own to make you happy. They offered me a $10 discount off my bill after they published my unlisted phone number and address in the phone book (as if that would be enough to cover my moving expenses). They only turned around the publish it again the next phone book.