Primus Canada / fraud
Primus canada sent me an invoice for 12.05 which I paid for long distance that where suppositly made in july and august of 2008. After numerous phone call to primus canada in february of 2009, they said they would reimburse me the amount of 12.05 which have still not been received. Again other phone call where made in april and promises of reimbursement where made to no avail.
These long distance where not made as I have not used primus for at least 2 years and furthermore I was on vacation during these two months in 2008. It is not so much for the money, it's a matter of principale, they have agreed that it was their mistake and to where to pay me back.
More Primus Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Primus Canada - scam and cheating 
- Primus Canada - failure to terminate services twice 
- Primus Care - scam
- Primus Canada - customer services 
- Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc - primus triple value bundle rip off 
- Primus.ca - billing and false promises
- Primus.ca - internet, ld
- Primus.ca - customer service
- Primus.ca - internet service I never had and I returned modem
- Primus - internet