Primerica / cancel my transactions

1 TX, United States Review updated:

i do not want primerica to take money out of my account and the info that was giving to stop the transaction is not helping me. i believe this company just want your info to just take your money.

Comments

• Gg
      17th of Jun, 2009

Did you try calling the company and cancel any accounts with them, or are you just sitting at home complaining about something that you can fix with a phone call?

• He
      11th of Jul, 2009

I agree with ggs but I'm also curious as to why you are claiming to be taking your money? Your agent gets paid by the company not by you paying your preimiums. They get paid once for the commission and that is it. So who is taking your money?

• Sp
      11th of Apr, 2010

I cancelled my subscription to POL and recieved a bill 5 days later. Calling to complain tomorrow. This company is ridiculous.

• Tr
      9th of Aug, 2010

I absolutely rescent this company, I started a blog to help spread the word about them please post your complaints go here> primericacomplaints.blogspot.com

• Ad
      13th of Aug, 2012

cancel my pol please i don't have for this my is Adnert Etienne, my Email, eadnert@yahoo.com phone 754 234 9169