Primerica / refund account #52lkm

1 Duluth, GA, United States

Primerica Customer Service
June 27, 2018
Re: Refund Account # 52LKM

I went for a Primerica meeting, which actually ended up being a tour on 3/23/18. On 3/24/18 I contacted my recruiter and informed her that this was not going to work for me. I told her I could not solicit on my job, or in my neighborhood. I explained that I wasn't comfortable going to the mall or Walmart (which is where she approached me at) everyday soliciting/ hunting potential clients-- because it just felt like stalking to me! I told her I wanted my money back ($125.00), and not to charge me for anything else, because this just wasn't for me. She apologized, and told me she would look into me getting my money back, and said, "We're not after no ones money".
Today when I reviewed my statement, I saw that I had been billed $25.00 on 6/25/18, and also on 5/25/18—so I contacted her. Today she told me she would have to look into it, she wasn't near a computer, but she would get back with me about who I need to talk to Re: having my money refunded—but I haven't heard back from her.
So I contacted one of your customer service agents on duty at [protected], and requested the account/& all services connected to it be cancelled, and my money refunded. He told me he could cancel the account, but I would have to send an email in order to get a refund! I went on a tour, "I attended no classes, meetings, nor used any office space"—so please refund my money.

Felicia Perry, #52LKM