Primerica / their life insurance is more like a death sentence
Primerica did not convey proper business protocol when receiving my term life application and during the determination process thereafter.
1) They would not provide a copy of the application they took from me after the interview 2) They would not provide specifications or paper work related to how they determined rates for their customers after the interview 3) Their medical examiner took my blood pressure three times and asked me personal medical questions in between each blood pressure reading and it felt like a lie detector test. 4) They told me my insurance premium was going to be double what they originally quoted me after four and half weeks from the time of my initial application.
Their explanation was that my driving record and body weight in relation to my height were the reasons. A) It turned out that my driving record has had no points added to it since 2003 B) It turned out that the body weight I needed to come in at was 206 and my weight was 208.5 on the digital scale the examiner brought with them, with my clothes, shoes and cell phone on and about a gallon of water in me because the medical examiner told me to drink as much water as I could prior to her showing up.
It turns out that the examiner logged in a different weight than what I had seen on the scale but that my agent could not tell me what the examiner logged in due to privacy laws? (My privacy was private even to myself)
So obviously I was sensing that something just seemed a little too convenient or maybe "constructed" or that I may have been part of some "auto-piloted" process, where people get quoted a low number to draw you in and then because there is no way of proving anything they say after the fact they double your premium.
I was emailed from my agents personal email, not a Primerica email, which I thought was odd and I am still waiting for any conclusive information or evidence that would justify they're reasoning for doubling my premium.
I have faxed them my driving record which I happened to have on me and offered to allow them to take my weight again at any time (this time with the knowledge that my weight was off by 2.5 pounds, fully clothed, with a cell phone and about at least a half gallon of water in me, but Have not heard back from them.
The last I heard from them was about four days ago and at that point my agent said she was still waiting to hear from "Underwriting" about a possible re-evaluation of my application and that she would call me "tomorrow", that was three days ago.
I sent them an email yesterday explaining that if I did not receive an explanation in writing regarding all my inquiries by the end of the month that I would turn the matter over to my attorney and that I would exercise any and all of my civil rights to get to the bottom of this possible hoax.
My advice to anyone who might be considering any kind of life insurance from any insurance company.
1) If they will not provide you with a copy of the application, run...
2) If they will not provide you with specific guidelines on how they determine your premium, run...
3) If they make any claims what so ever about how great, big and successful they are, ask for proof...
4) Last but not least stick to a known life insurance company (in my opinion), because if something is too good to be true it probably is.
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - angie woodard and brandon standberry sr
- Primerica - fraud 
- Primerica - service
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.