Primerica / they never paid me the commission that I deserved
I started training at Primerica in 2006. My trainer said that if anyone I set up an appointment with took out a mortgage loan, I would receive a small commission.
Well, I sat up three appointments and one of them went very well. It was my own Mom.
My Mom took out a new mortgage loan through Primerica and I think part of the reason was that she trusted me.
Too bad I trusted the wrong company. I quit because my husband got transferred to another state. I told them to mail my commission check.
So far - NO Check!
More Primerica Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam 
- Primerica - money stealers!!! 
- Primerica - iba refund 
- Primerica - need my money back 
- Primerica - primerica scam? 
- Primerica - angie woodard and brandon standberry sr
- Primerica - fraud 
- Primerica - service
- Primerica - refund 
- Primerica - one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.