Prevention Magazine — trying to make me pay for a magazine I never ordered
It seems Prevention Magazine is up to their old scams. I've never ordered the magazine in my life. I just started receiving it one day out of the blue. Every single time I threw it directly in the trash. Recently, Prevention/Rodale has been leaning on me hard saying I owe them money. They're sending me collections notices! Why doesn't any government agency shut them down???? This is a long-time, prevalent, illegal scam. See references:
After many complaints (both telephonic and emails), I finally received some sort of contact from Rodale suggesting that Prevention would no longer be pursuing me:
Thank you for contacting Prevention Magazine.
We have canceled your subscription. You may receive one or two more issues, please keep them with our compliments. If you receive further billings, please discard them.
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us or you can visit http://www.rodaleinc.com/customer-service/frequently-asked-questions.
Prevention Magazine Customer Service
More Prevention Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Prevention Magazine - fraud and cheating! 
- Prevention Magazine - threatening letters of collection 
- Prevention Magazine - prevention magazine - north shore agency scam 
- Prevention Magazine - scam artists 
- Prevention Magazine - scam
- Prevention Magazine - I did not order the magazine. 
- Prevention Magazine - prevention magazine
- Prevention Magazine - don't use a credit card for their magazine! 
- Prevention Magazine - several
- Prevention Magazine - charged for but did not order