Prestige Financial / Worst finance company

The people at prestige don't care about u r the economy, the y want there money no matter what. they r always threaghting me with action. this is one of the worst finance companys that i have had to deal with. they're not very nice in the way they approach u at all. i make arrangment somtimes i dont have the money and if they put it through. they call and give me a hard time no matter the explanation, are your cicumstances. these people go to sleep thinking they do a good job but they don't only if they were on the other end.

9o

Comments

14th of Jan, 2010

Yea, Im glad someone else has the same problems I do.Prestige is the worst by far and why should we as consumers let them get away with this.They are calling my 75 year old grandmother and harassing her. She lives out of state.
    I think everyone should get together and file a class action lawsuit against them, they need to be shut down or rethink their threats and harassment policys.
    My payment was made on the 8th, but was due on the 9th, they called me on the 11th and said they hadn't received the payment but when I checked with the bank the money was also taken out on the 8th. We need to do something with these people.

Very angry customer

• Ca
      29th of Aug, 2010

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...I AM TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE HARRASSING ME WHEN THE PYMT IS 1 day late. I received threating text messages and voice mails and phone calls constantly sometimes 10 to 20 times a day...We really need to have a harrassment suit againt them...If anyone can locate an attorney please contact me 214-934-0416. I have never in my entire life of being a consumer been so direspected like this. The funny thing about my situation is that my 2009 CHEVY IMPALA caught on fire from the tail light 10 mins after my daughter and had just got out. They had the nerve to contact me and tell me that i set the car on FIRE...HELP...

• Hu
      10th of Jun, 2011

Please contact the law office of Hughes Ellzey, LLP if you have had your vehicle repossessed without a notice letter. Hughes Ellzey is currently handling such cases. For more information, please visit the following link: http://www.crafthugheslaw.com/Vehicle-Repossession-Lawyer.shtml or call the office directly at 888-350-3931.