[Resolved] Premiers Management Consultancy / Professional Cheaters - Immigration Consultants

2nd floor, al arif building musalla road, bur dubai uae, United Arab Emirates Review updated:
Phone: 04 3979999

My story is smilar story like all other stories and experiences with Premiers dubai. I signed this month with Emily and my fault is I believed what she used to tell me that you must believe someone onetime :) I did so and signed and she told me go home read the documents and ask for any changes and she will accomodate. She used to call me before signing the contract twice a day and after signing she showed her second face :) when i started to escalate it to some management level the response was "you are not a kid and you must read the contract"

This type of people whom led us not to believe others and give trust because the moment you do you find yourself idiot and got the blame. I would love to see Dubai police take an action and protect further victims because for sure there are too many people in this site having the same experience with this agency. Unfortunately, I have seen this page and list of complaints before signing. Now, I am going to lose about 2000AED for nothing.

Please Dubai police step in please

• Resolution statement

The company did everything to try to resolve the issue, but after several attempts to contact the complainant, no answer has been received. Therefore the complaint is declared to be untrue.

Hm

Comments

• Hm
      19th of Mar, 2012

sorry
    i wanted to say
    Unfortunately, I have NOT seen this page and list of complaints before signing. Now, I am going to lose about 2000AED for nothing.

• Ca
      5th of Apr, 2012

here is the direct email of the consultant you can give him your thoughts
    his name is IMRAN FAROOQ-----> [protected]@premiers.ae
    COMPLAIN FORM http://www.iccrc-crcic.ca/public/complaintsDiscipline.cfm
    TRY TO SAVE AS MANY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE SCAM

7th of Apr, 2012

Dear all,

An article about the fishy business of immigration consultants in Dubai was published on our news website today:

Hope it helps a little in spreading the word.

Regards,

Majorie van Leijen

• Sh
      11th of Jun, 2012

Dear All,
    I am a one more fool who convinced by Ms. Emily Ghosh. She is a really master of cheater. I applied Premiers for Canada Immigration. Ms. Emily called me that you can definately apply to canada and your points are very good. I told her that i am a IT Engineer. Canada has stopped IT Quota.
    She told me, Never like this. I will applied for Cuebec Canada Skilled Visa. In cuebec, IT expert required. I replied that i dont want to go Cuebed. She told me that we will send you Cuebec then you can move anywhere and can Job as well. So, i convinced and deposited AED 2000 initial payment. After getting, Payment she told me that now you go to our learning center for french classes because Cuebec is French Country. I said to her that i dont want to learn French. She replied that this is just formaities for submit documents and at the same time she requested to sign some papers. she will not give you time to read that documents.
    I didnt read the document, she was telling some thing else but contents in document was something else.
    When i visit to their learning institute they requested to deposit AED 2000 to start classes. I refused the join then i wakeup.
    Next day, i send email to stop process and refund my payments.
    Then they told me that you signed the paper that amount is not refundable. Their accountant Stupid Person reply me that you deposit $ 500 and for cancell process deposit remaing $500.
    I requested to everyone that STOP to Go Premiers Immigration Cosultancy. They are fraud and playing with feelings.
    I request to Dubai Police to take action against them.

• Di
      3rd of Jul, 2012

Is there anybody here who have experience getting a refund from premiers after application was denied by Canada immigration?

• Ce
      23rd of Aug, 2012

Is there anyone who filed the case against Premiers? Did anyone get a refund after the CHC reject your case because premiers submitted it in wrong category?

• Li
      29th of Aug, 2012

DEAR ALL,
    PLEASE USE AL AMEEN SERVICE. ITS VERY GOOD.
    SUBMIT YOUR COMPLAINT TO THE FOLLOWING PATH.

• Ab
      2nd of Oct, 2012

me too!! i am one of the victim here in abu dhabi...

• Su
      17th of Sep, 2013

I read the above experiences and i also was covinced by the Premiers way of sweet talking and paid 1840 Dhs and they were pressing me for post dated cheques which i had refused to give now i feel the desicion was good how ever, will i loose my 1840 AED ?? Please help me