Premiers Dubai / Lacks Customer Focus
I do not really know from where to begin, at First my family got in touch with this particular consultancy as I had a desire to go to another country for my higher education, I was living in India at the time (this was way back in 2012) my family was in Dubai, So I get to speak to Emily who works for premiers Dubai, (not sure if she is still in) she was so sweet and kind through the telephone and assured me that i should opt for "migration" as I meet all the requirements and going for education would cost me more (firstly No businesses should recommend what consumers should do, they should give out options and let us consumers decide) anyway based on the way she spoke, I told my family that I can choose "Migration" to Canada when I did feel that i wasn't really that qualified to apply for migration but yet I believed, well to cut the story short, Emily did tell us that we would only need to pay Dhs 1200/- and that's all there is, however every time we got mails from them asking us to pay installments every month or 2 and we paid around Dhs 12000/- (in total), when ever I or my family tried to get in touch with Emily, she was unreachable, so we had to deal with other agents and it was so frustrating to go through the whole process with these guys, I mean whatever doc's I send them, they reply to my mail saying "we need this" or "we cannot go ahead without this", there was absolutely no sense of direction and they were making my life miserable! After all I believed if its an office in Dubai, it sure is gonna be excellent. In 2014, I withdrew my application with them and asked to return all my docs which i handed in to them (for which they took 2 days because they couldn't find my docs LOL) and they did give me refund of Dhs 3000/- so we lost Dhs 9000/- for nothing really.
I was able to meet an authentic agency in India and they took no money from me and now I live in Canada doing my further education here. I'm not here to stab Premiers Dubai because I have heard someone telling that people do migrate through these guys but they lack customer satisfaction and they are not focused, any business without focusing on consumer needs will eventually fall.
My advice to anyone approaching these guys is to first analyze this place and the best recommendation I would give you is to avoid them.
More Premiers Dubai Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Premiers (UAE) - Immigration - fraud & malpractice 
- Premiers Management Consultancy - Immigration fraudsters 
- [Resolved] Premiers Migrations Bur Dubai Nere Mussalla Tower - Cheating 
- [Resolved] Premiers Management Consultancy - Services 
- [Resolved] Premiers Management Consultancy - Professional Cheaters - Immigration Consultants 
- Premiers Management Consultancy - australian visa
- Premiers Management Consultancy - immigration to australia 
- Premiers - Premiers management consultancy refuses to refund the consultancy fee paid 
- Premiers Management Consultancy - Fake and cheaters - don't trust their smiles 
- Premiers Immigration Dubai - My immigration Application