Premier Timeshare Solutions / Timeshare Sales

Premier Timeshare Soultions
I'm so sorry to hear that. My experience with Premier Timeshare Solutions abosolutely shocked me! I was contacted by a sales rep around the first week of March and they sent out a contract a few days later, I reluctantly signed it and sent it back. It took much longer than they had expected but we finalized the sale of my timeshare on Thursday June 18th. I was thrilled! The check cleared and I'm now 'Timeshare FREE!!!' Unfortunately I feel that most of our news, media, and internet blogs are filled with all the negative comments, so i thought that i should shed a little light on this company by sharing my positive experience!

N  23rd of Sep, 2009 by
I received a call tonight from Premier Timeshare Solutions asking if I wanted to sell my timeshare. I told him I would be intersted in selling my timeshare, and he pitched the same offer as many others I see on line. He said they would contact me when they had an offer. No upfront fees, but when I pressed him for information about any fees at closing, he told me about the $1, 388.54 fee to do title research, etc. He assured me that I would get this fee back after the timeshare was sold. I checked for complaints about the company and read many that others has posted. Has anyone had a good/bad experience with another timeshare sales company called Premier Market Solutions from Kissimmee, FL? I find very few postings about this company. They charge a sales fee up front, but promise to refund it if the timeshare does not sell within six months.
N  30th of Sep, 2009 by
We were contacted by ICare Timeshare Marketing Group, Inc. where we paid $1, 200 for a one time service fee which "covers everything" - once the property sells we are handed a check for the entire selling price. Well, needless to say - we have not received one offer - however there are several "buyers in negotiation" - what a crock. These companies need to be shut down!! I seriously doubt there are any reputable Timeshare Selling companies out there.
N  14th of Oct, 2009 by
be afraid of up front fees ... very afraid.
If you own a Timeshare, you are stuck, for life, it would seem.
I wonder if you can just "abandon" it to be rid of the taxes and maintenance fees ...
N  3rd of Nov, 2009 by
find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..