Menu
R
10:50 pm EDT

Westgate Timeshares - Get rid of the scam by not paying!

Westgate scammed me and my husband real good on our honeymoon. Long story short we were made a bunch of promises they wouldnt keep. We were in for ovr $18k for a timeshare we were told that we could rent out to others to pay for it. A load of bull! After a year we decided not to pay on it anymore and before it could go into "foreclosure" (about 1&1/2 yrs) they sent us a deed in lieu contract to get out of the deal. We had our lawyers check it and it was legit. We paid for the paperwork to be filed $250 and happy to say we are no longer carrying that headache! For those that are stressing about their timeshare don't... Life is too short. Give the scam artists exactly what they deserve...NOTHING! We will never be so careless with our finances again!

Read full review of Westgate Timeshares

Hide full review
L
11:27 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I wanted to get cheap tickets for Universal Studio's which were being sold for 25 dollars a piece through Westgate and all we would have to do is sit through a 90 minute sales pitch telling us about Westgate resorts. I know what your thinking...and we were very aware of the agressive sale tactics of these presentations. It's silly really how...

Read full review of Westgate Timeshares

ADVERTISIMENT
Is this your company? Claim your business, engage with your consumers, leave official public responses, track complaints and customer replies at no cost. Get free account