Premier Savings / Scam company

4400 N. Scottsdale RoadScottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 480-212-0234
My mother became a victim of this scam. A company rep called her, even with her phone number registered on the Do Not Call list, not once, not twice, but five times. Yes we have a record of them all. The person I spoke with is well trained, and can keep her voice sweet as honey as she calls you names and belittles you. To make a long, upsetting story short, I will be referring this matter not only to my mothers attorney, but to our Police Department's Elderly Fraud Unit. There is a great Detective in the department who handled a case involving my mother a few years ago. And oh yes, the perpetrators, slick as they thought they were, are in jail.

I recommend that all of you do the same. Don't forget to file a complaint with the Do Not Call Registry, if you are also registered.
Va

Comments

Re
  28th of Jan, 2010
I have also received a phone call from this company and like any intelligent consumere I'm doing my research. I want to thank you for your info this is going to help me tremendously in making up my mind. First off I would have never known how to solve my credit card debt problem if I hadn't been contacted so having them contact me I'm not upset about. Secondly there are several laws that protect consumers against fraud and the only way these people could have this information is if you gave it to them because if they already had it they would have not needed to call you five times. It sounds like you didn'tunderstand what was going on but I really don't know what exactly happened. Just like with any service there is a charge and I do understand that, it was $439 from what the representative explained to me. It seems a little steep but with how much I owe and how much I save I can see where it is justified. And lastly I really think you are a liar because as a retired law enforcemant agent I know that if it was really a scam company I would not have received a call from them earlier this week, (a year and half later) because as you say they are in jair and the federal government would not arrest one singular individual, when I would assume, every person in entire company does the exact same thing. The Consumer Protection Act of 1986 protects individuals from credit card fraud and your fraud detective would've known that, and the second you didn't want to deal with the company he would have explained to you that you need to reverse the charges with your credit card company. Then you would've been automatically refunded your money because when you make any charge the funds get transferred to an account which you bank or credit card company have access to until the transaction times out. (Anywhere from 90 to 180 days depending on your bank) I don't mean to be rude but it sounds like you didn't understand what was going on and maybe if you had researched this for yourself you wouldn't look like a liar or ignorant, I'm not saying i'm going to do it but I am more likely to call them back after reading several stories just like yours. I just decided to comment on yours because it was the most absurd I have read in the last two days.
Jj
  9th of Mar, 2010
FUNNY YOU SAY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO RIPPED YOU OFF ARE IN JAIL! I WORK FOR THE COMPANY AND NO ONE HAS BEEN SENT TO JAIL! LOL