Preferred Homecare / follow-up to "hypoxaemic/copd" patient not receiving oxygen
On Monday 10/23/17, another call to Las Vegas branch, demanding a manager. Finally got through to "Keith", Distribution Manager.
Discussed situation, an order for oxygen was expedited, and he ensured me that he'd look into the events & get back with me on Tue. 10/24. Oxygen was delivered 10/23 @610pm, over FIVE days after order was placed. On 10/24 however, "Keith" never called as promised. Today, 10/25/17, still no call, and still no answers. He had given me his phone# to call to place my orders directly with, for in the future. This Is NOT acceptable! It's as if Preferred Homecare is saying "here's your order already, now be happy, shut up, and go away!". Well, sadly, there's not much more I can do, if those responsible fail to live up to their word, within their company. But there are others, such as Medicaid, that I believe would like to hear about my ordeal.
Updated by Linn Snyder, Oct 25, 2017
As there was NO posting an update option, I had to make my own. There are 2 parts to my entire entry, starting with 10/23/17 and finishing with 10/25/17.
More Preferred Homecare Complaints & Reviews
- Preferred Homecare - Not being truthful 
- Preferred Homecare - Illegal Denial of Oxygen Supplies & Poor Customer Service 
- Preferred Homecare - POOR SERVICE DELIVERY 
- Preferred Homecare - Defective Oxygen Equipment 
- Preferred Homecare - Poor customer service 
- Preferred Homecare - Lied about submissions
- Preferred Homecare - preferred homecare delivery
- Preferred Homecare - patients transitioning to new vendor due to branch location closing
- Preferred Care At Home In Mount Clemens, Michigan - Home care
- [Resolved] Preferred Homecare - cpap billing and unethical approach