PowerSportsMax.comterrible product, no customer service

(First delivery attempt, never showed up: 2nd attempt had the same experience as other reviewer;sent on a semi, couldn't make it down my driveway so I had to drive down and put it in the back of my minivan with one delivery guy, so I had to help move it into my car) When we finally got it and went to put it together on Christmas, the instructions were terrible. Took hours to get it running in which it had to be jump started every time. After about an hour total of running time over the span of 3 days, the cable broke on the gas pedal. The steering doesn't work right either. My husband called the company 4 times. The first 2 just rang and rang. The third, someone picked up asked the problem, then hung up on him. He called back again, and someone answered, put him on hold for 45 minutes and then hung up on him. Completely ridiculous. It cost $230 to ship it, and policy is you pay shipping back, too. Therefore, you could end up paying $460 and end up with nothing. Real rip-off company! Horrible! Stay away!!!