PowerSportsMax.com — poor quality product
Purchased a Bali 260 cc Scooter in June of 2008. I presently have 350 miles on the scooter. To date I have had the following issues: 1) Fuel filter cracked and leaked tank of gas in garage. 2) Electrical short in handle bars that blew in-line battery fuse. Lost power in traffic and almost hit by car. 3) Raidator hose came loose and drained on garage floor. Had to remove entire side of scooter to reconnect. 4) Nut came off drive wheel traveling 60 mph in traffic. Again almost hit by car due to loss of power. To date still waiting for "warranty parts" to replaced damaged drive wheel that were like pulling teeth to order. Service department was unclear what the part was and took 45 minutes to get place the order. WORST PURCHASE OF MY LIFE!!
More PowerSportsMax.com Complaints & Reviews
- PowerSportsMax.com - no delivery, no refund 
- PowerSportsMax.com - horrible company! 
- PowerSportsMax.com - stay away
- PowerSportsMax.com - fraud: no money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- PowerSportsMax.com - terrible product, no customer service
- PowersportsMax - 50cc scooter moped
- Powersports Max - go kart order
- Powersports Max - buyer beware
- PowersportsMax - product/customer service
- PowersportsMax - no refund for inferior products, worst customer service.