Pos Malaysia / service inefficiency and no synchronization within department

1 Malaysia Review updated:

This event occurred on 15 November 2018 where I call poslaju kl 3 times to cancel my package sending and to return back to me as I need my physical cheques so that I can cancel at the bank. I did call to many branches which includes penang, petaling Jaya and kelana Jaya but to no avail as no calls was picked up. I was assured by the staff that my request has high probability of chances as during that point of time my package was delayed as they wrongly send to petaling jaya poslaju instead of kelana jaya poslaju. The remark to hold was send out and I was told to callback the next day. To my shocking surprised I was informed the package was send out as reason given is kelana jaya poslaju overlook the message send out. I was wondering is there any use to have the system when no one abide to it. There is 24 hours time to check yet the package still send out. I think the staff need proper trainning to follow the main system. The part I'm frustrated is the staff push the responsibility to kelana jaya branch as their oversight and a lot of promises given which is not fulfilled. The best part is the staff told me package send out as me deal with the receiver and was hands off.The staff keep apologized but the damaged has been done and I'm to bear the losses. Will poslaju share my losses? My report number [protected].

Da
Nov 16, 2018

Comments

• Ng
      14th of Dec, 2018

I requested for second attempt delivery by Poslaju, as I was not at home during the first delivery to receive the item. However, Poslaju didn't follow the request and did as per the request, but return the item back to sender. This has caused much inconvenience to retrieve back the item.