Portrait Innovations / photo session

Memphis, TN, United States

I just had the worst experience I've ever had at the Collierville, TN location. I've been there many times for pictures and never had a problem. Today I had a 10:30 appointment. Our photographer didn't show up til 10:45. I have three children 2, 9, 11. I told her I was mainly interested in group shots and she said corporate makes them take individual photos too. I said that's fine but I won't probably buy them. Finally, she got us started almost at 11. She just told them to go sit on the bench and then she started snapping pictures. No attempt to get them to look at her, talk to them, position them or smile. When I questioned her about it got very ugly and after a few minutes of discussion with her about that and the fact that she didn't seem to even be trying to get good pictures, she handed us the customer service number and we left. She was also arguing with me that her schedule was to come in at 10:45 and she wasn't late. My appointment was at 10:30 and someone had called days before to verify. She had terrible customer service and she had no interest in taking my children's pictures. I think her name is Tori. I will NEVER go back after today.

Me