Polanight.co.uk / Polanight is just a waste of money

Ordered teeth whitening gel from Polanight website. I decided to try this product because I saw a lot of positive feedback and was quite interested. So I ordered my gel and received it in a timely manner. Well, tried it and must say that it doesn't work. I bet all the positive reviews are fake and all these pictures are fake took. I did not see any result. In my opinion this Polanight is just a waste of money. Don't buy.

Na
Nov 4, 2016

Comments

• To
      8th of Nov, 2016

I used this website and the Polanight was amazing. My dentist told me to order from this site. The person who made the complaint here most likely did not keep it cool in the fridge or follow the instructions. People often do not bother take the time to read the instructions. I did read the instructions and the gel made my teeth very white. I used polanight 16% and is was amazing. The person who made the complaint has a location in the USA and I doubt they were even a customer on polanight in the UK or they would of ordered from the USA. Polanight is very popular. If you visit the site at polanight.co.uk you will see a twitter link to the largest dental community in the world and thousands of dentists use polanight with patients so please do not take notice of some imbecile who placed the review above.