Pokerstars / banned for no reason
I play poker on pokerstars as does my wife and daughter. We only play the low cost games. Mainly 10 cent games. My daughters computer stopped working so when she asked I didn't hesitate to let her log on to her own pokerstars account on my computer so she could play a game. Next day I am banned from pokerstars, my account balance confiscated, and they accuse me of cheating?
This is because 2 different accounts from the same computer? Surly this must happen all the time. I have emailed them repeatedly and they wont respond about my account balance that they have stolen.
They seem to be unapproachable.
More Pokerstars Complaints & Reviews
- Pokerstars - stole money from my bank account - refuse to refund 
- Pokerstars - rigged/fixed software 
- Pokerstars - unrealistic hands 
- Pokerstars - atomated software 
- Pokerstars - no free play 
- Pokerstars - freezing my money and won't release it to me.
- Pokerstars.com - tv coverage
- Pokerstars - theft of money 
- Pokerstars.com - I have never seen anything like what happens on pokerstars happen in live poker 
- Pokerstars.com - stalking/harassing