POF.com / Plenty of Fish / a prolific con man kier yorke aka paul bint
I have been chatting to a man called Kier Yorke who said he worked at Goldman Sachs.
I agreed to meet him at Ascot on 24th June and before finalising plans I decided to do a little research as itsmy first date.
Goldman Sachs don't employ anyone of this name.
His 5 bed mansion is a 2 bed terrace.
His real name is Paul Bint and has been charged numerous times for deception and conning women.
I'm so pleased I'm a cautious person and checked a little more before agreeing to meet him. Please can you take him off once you've done your own checking as he's a danger to women.
I've reported this to Thames Valley Police.
My contact number is [protected] if you'd like to check anything with me.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers