POF.com / Plenty of Fish / a prolific con man kier yorke aka paul bint

United Kingdom Review updated:

I have been chatting to a man called Kier Yorke who said he worked at Goldman Sachs.

I agreed to meet him at Ascot on 24th June and before finalising plans I decided to do a little research as itsmy first date.

Goldman Sachs don't employ anyone of this name.

His 5 bed mansion is a 2 bed terrace.

His real name is Paul Bint and has been charged numerous times for deception and conning women.

I'm so pleased I'm a cautious person and checked a little more before agreeing to meet him. Please can you take him off once you've done your own checking as he's a danger to women.

I've reported this to Thames Valley Police.

My contact number is [protected] if you'd like to check anything with me.

Ge
Jun 23, 2017

Comments

• Ge
      Jul 30, 2017

Hi Georgia Morley,

I actually met the same guy Kier Yorke aka Paul Bint, he was on okcupid and we spoke constantly for two months I met up with him in April in Covent Garden and noticed strange things about him that he always disappeared when he went to pay for anything and i never saw him with cash or a credit card, also a guy that dressed so smart had extremely bad teeth, he lied to me about everything and I only found out after the date as he had told me he was 45 and a friend at work said he looked a lot older, i had his name as Kier York without the E so never found anything about him, however my friend added the E at the end of his surname and it brought up so much information about him I reported him to the Sussex police where I now live and they were going to pass his information onto the met police, I have videos of him talking on my phone and lots of photos so when i am next in South London I will pop into my local police station to see if they have any more information, I am lucky he never got hold of my money, I reported him to Ok cupid as well so hopefully he will not be able to put his profile on there again. If you ever need to chat let me know kind regards Georgia

• Mi
      Sep 29, 2017

@GeorgiaG He is now living in chesterfield, frequents the bar where I work. If you google YouTube crimewatch Paul bint you will see he is far more disturbed and immoral than you could ever imagine. He pays with cards that do not have his name on and as you say has extremely bad teeth!!

• Kr
      Aug 14, 2017

Hello to you all of the women at POF. Be very careful on this site. Some men is scamming your profile. It is happen to me, someone is displayed a naked pictures of me, I never add any picture. I believe is the people from Nigeria and I know exactly who is this ugly sick man. I'm calling Police and prepare a claim against the POF site. This is very disgusting. POF! please investigative this very serious issues. Long time ago I deleted my account and I'm very surprise how come I am on. My user name was as Identyczna and Oryginalna. I am not anymore on your site, please stopped this ugly activities. Thanks.