Plumbingforce / charged for boiler repair job not attempted
Avoid this rip-off company. I have been charged £94.80 by Plumbingforce for an emergency boiler repair which has not been repaired nor attempted to be repaired on 25 June 2018. The heavily tattooed 'plumber' simply walked in and out of the house and said that the boiler was not accessible due to a cupboard. By the way, the boiler was accessible although the access was restricted (lower boiler panel did not drop all the way down). Most annoying is that he did not even attempt the job and even tried to put me off removing the cupboard and said that I need a kitchen fitter (really?), though he was very swift in presenting me with a bill of £94.80. I don't think he was in a mood to work that day. When I contacted customer service and asked for a full refund since no job was attempted I was told 'no' but they can offer half-price discount for the first hour next time round. Thank you, rip-offs, no. When I asked for a half a bill refund since this person made an effort to arrive, I never received a response. Also, when I hired an actual plumber (different firm) the whole job took 20 minutes. Avoid Plumbingforce, they are there to take your money, not to fix boilers.
More Plumbingforce Complaints & Reviews
- Plumbingforce - report your experiences to trading standards 
- Plumbing Force - Booking a call out with Plumbing force 
- Plumbing Force - absolutely shocking customer service 
- Plumbingforce - they take your card details and clean you out - £642 bill for a faulty gas hob
- Plumbing Force - charge you but not even show up
- Plumbing Force - took my bank details but never turned up!!!
- Plumbing Force - boiler repair
- Plumbing Force - Gas Engineer not turning up but money taken from credit card
- Plumbing Force - ripped off!
- Plumbingforce - vat invoice