Plenty Of Fish / deleting account

Tulsa, OK, United States Review updated:

I have tried to delete my account several times with no luck. Is this not illegal. They are displaying my personal information without my consent now. I didnt sign a contract so what is taking so long. This has been over several months from different computers. It says that its deleted and they dont have my address but you can still pull up my profile and see my pics. This is causing serious issues in my relationship maybe I should seek legal counsel...didnt want to become that serious

Comments

• Se
      May 02, 2010

Suggestion...Delete your photos and most of the content of your profile description. This will keep others from contacting you. Worth a try, few people will contact with no photos.

Nov 07, 2010

It's easy to find it. HELP delete account...

• Na
      Dec 22, 2010

plenty of fish delete my account off for no reason at all .i am going to tell ever body not to get on plenty of fisjh and what kind of site it is

Oct 29, 2012

yah we should be up to war, all us should make as many complaints, have a strike on this one against theses facebook people, tell them where to go, to cut all us people off for no dam reason at all, tell them to shovel up there butt... my a opion there all just jealous that where there to find true love, while they don't got no one ... then what they try to steal them from us.. they got no nerve...

Oct 29, 2012

yeah like you know you think wow you find mr right, like what so ever, wow just to end up with no account, because facebook people takes you off... nice really not..

• Po
      Jun 10, 2014

I deleted my pof account yesterday night. I was told by one of the people I was in contact with they can still pull up my profile, only my photos are deleted (which I did before deleting, thank god) I did a user search of my user name, and it does not come up. I also can not sign back in to delete the write up. Why is it -still- up? I want it removed completely, as it still looks like I'm on the site. What's up with this BS?!?

Aug 28, 2017

I have an account with FISH and its been hacked. Cannot get online. When I see pictures of profiles only men appear? Can someone contact me ASAP. I paid good money to join. I am calling PNC CREDIT TO VOID LAST PAYMENT.
    Jon Velez