Plenty Of Fish / scams
I was on Plenty of Fish for a couple of years and met a lot of scammers. I got used to their games so that I could detect them early on. Recently, I met a scammer, who pretended that he was really nice and liked me. I knew it was too good to be true. He sent me messages on Plenty of Fish, then he asked if I had been talking to anyone else on there. I told him I came across a couple of scammers. He almost immediately left the site, so I knew that he was one. He told me a lie about his exwife wanting to get back together. Then he was calling me every other day and pretending to like me. Two days ago, he left me a message with insulting comments and told me that he had my personal information, so I better not contact him again. I reported him to law enforcement.
More Plenty Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers