PLDT Home Telpad / internet connection speed and services

DUMAGUETE CITY, PH

My account number is [protected]
my name is karen navarro
i have been very upset and mad about this service that caused my work to get termitted because of you guys! your products and service department invited me to upgrade my plan into a telpad plan which is 2099.00 every single month. I did not get what i am supposed to get. From november 19 until november 21 we had no network at all as they said it was due to network breakage. Now, after that incident, i had my connection back, but! it is so frustrating to get 0.43, 0.52, 1.36 mbps every time all the time. I even cannot connect through wifi! i want my service to at least be reversed back to my old plan at least its not that expensive as i would pay an amount i do not enjoy. Please give me rebate for all the days i lost my money. I want to file a complaint to this and will file a case against pldt if not applied. I am not willing to pay anything since this is a very serious complaint that you need to know pldt company! call me on my telephone or cellphone [protected] if you need any documentation from me. Thank you!

Ka