Playboy Magazine / paid for 3 years - no delivery!

Wish I would've checked this first. Was hounded by company to pay for 3 year subscription, get 2 other magazines for one year at no charge. Never received anything! Was alerted to the scam because playboy sent a renewal notice.

Is there anyway to recover my money? The check was cashed within 10 days.

Comments

• Ca
      16th of Oct, 2008

I'm a producer at a TV station in Atlanta and I'm doing a story about a woman in Georgia who paid for a Playboy subscription renewal that was also a scam. I'm wondering if her story is similar to yours. If you're willing to talk to me on the phone, could you please call me at 404-898-0138?

• Wa
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - Playboy Digital Edition

I paid for subscription with my chase account but I don't know how to access it. Although my chase account shows it is still pending. Will they send and access code when it goes thru. Walt Kelly "cmwemp@hotmail.com"

• Th
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - Playboy magazine
    Swanton
    Vermont

Hello my name is Thor Shantie. I have a subscription. I recently moved in Sept from 195 Thornton dr Sheldon Vt 05383. I'm not receiving my magazines at my new address 19 Broadway st Swanton Vt 05488. Can u please fix this thank u.

6th of Sep, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - Didn't get july/august issue

To Whom it may concern.

Dear Sir or Madam.

I've just received September/October issue of PLAYBOY Magazine, But I Didn't received previous July/August issue.
    Would you be so kind to resend it to me.

Customer Number:37758692940

Anatoli Vinar

• Se
      20th of Sep, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - hef jr

If Hef Jr. believes in freedom of expression and speech as he claims then everyone's speech should matter. Or is Jr. just another blowhard liberal that believes only speech that he agrees with is valid? Playboy is just a shell of its once great self and as long as Jr keeps his mindset, it will always be, garbage.
    Thank you!
    Greg Humphrey

11th of Nov, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - playboy magazine
    San Jose
    California

I have not subscribed to any playboy magazines or playboy services and I received a magazine in the mail address to me. I want to stop unwanted magazines entering my home.

• Pi
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Playboy - unsolicited magazine subscription

I received a copy of playboy magazine that I did not order. Called playboy customer service, and they tell me they can't cancel the order, only the agency that placed the order can cancel it.

• Su
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - magzazine
    PLAYBOY.COM

I have received a statement saying that I owe $15.96 but I have never subscribed to this magazine the account number that I was given is #27284-162810-000644 I hope that this matter can be resolved . Sincerely MR BA Mccullough

• Bb
      14th of Nov, 2018
    Playboy Enterprises - received a magazine
    Kerrville
    Texas

I received a magazine today. I do not want to receive any magazines. Please do not send them again. I do not care to have smut in my mailbox.