Platinum Parking / Horrid customer service

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:

I received a parking ticket at an apartment complex even after I had been clearly authorized by the leasing office to park in a "Future Resident" space. I wrote Platinum with all the details of the incident, including the fact that I am handicapped and my placard was clearly displayed. They simply refused to take those facts into consideration and insisted that I pay the ridiculous $70 fine. Based on the facts, it will hopefully cost Platinum much more than $70 to obtain a judgment against me and adversely affect my credit report. I have no intention of being "strong-armed" or bullied by this company, especially when their conduct and correspondence was extremely rude and unprofessional.

Jo
Aug 21, 2014

More Platinum Parking Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mk
      Aug 22, 2014

Lets see if I have this... You parked in a spot that was reserved but not for you... You also say that you got permission from the leasing company AND it does not matter because you have a handicapped placard anyway... WHY would you have to throw in the fact that you are handicapped to make your point? All you did was make all of the rest of us handicapped people sound entitled.

Pay the ticket and get on with your life... And by the way, You know the feeling you get every time you see someone parked in a spot that is marked for us... That's how people feel when you park in a spot RESERVED FOR THEM.