Pizza Ranch / Unbelievable

224 W 1st StWaconia, MI, United States Review updated:

This evening we decided to order pizza. We called Pizza Ranch and asked if they had any specials. We were told they had a large pizza for $9.99. Not a bad deal, we ordered a large pepperoni pizza. Upon arrival of the pizza delivery lady, we were told that we owed a whopping $25.00 due to a delivery charge. We live EXACTLY 5.66 miles from this Pizza Ranch location. It is absolutely absurd to pay a $15.00 delivery fee. This was explained that there is a minimum $25.00 charge to deliver to my town. Again, we are 5.66 miles from their restaurant location despite technically being in another town. Beware of this scam of a business, I know we will NEVER use their service again.
Va

More Pizza Ranch Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ad
  14th of Apr, 2009
*******IMPORTANT:
Your Pizza Ranch delivery cars in Orange City Iowa (location PH# 712-737-3711) are advertising Political views with stickers on them. I do not find this appropriate at all, and will encourage a boycott of Pizza Ranch if your place of business continues to be used for political advertisement. I suggest an investigation and also an email to all management of all Pizza Ranches about how your place of business ought not to be used improperly for political purposes.
***********