Pizza Hut / hosting a scam site, shopper discounts and complete savings

I went to Pizza Hut website to order Pizza and somewhere in the process I got a popup and thought I had said NO.. but I guess no is yes. I received 2 charges on my credit card.. Shopper Discount and Complete Savings (both from the same company). When I saw the bogus charges come up on my bank account I called the number given at this site [protected] and demanded them to reverse both charges. If you get nailed.. be sure to tell the you want BOTH cancelled and a refund. They tried to tell me they would cancel my "membership" but I could do whatever for the next month. So not gonna happen. I made sure I told them I want my money back immediately and made sure it was for both. I then called my bank to let them know what had transpired. AND GUESS WHAT!!! I was told by my bank that Papa John's does the same thing. BEWARE of ordering pizza online.

Pizza Hut

Comments

25th of Aug, 2009

Hi JAS251948

I just read your post and want to give you an official response on behalf of our company. It’s important to me that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved. If you have questions or feedback, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-889-8776. Alternatively, you can contact me directly at mary@shopperdiscountsandrewards.com. If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Thanks,