Pizza Hut / hosting a scam site, shopper discounts and complete savings
I went to Pizza Hut website to order Pizza and somewhere in the process I got a popup and thought I had said NO.. but I guess no is yes. I received 2 charges on my credit card.. Shopper Discount and Complete Savings (both from the same company). When I saw the bogus charges come up on my bank account I called the number given at this site [protected] and demanded them to reverse both charges. If you get nailed.. be sure to tell the you want BOTH cancelled and a refund. They tried to tell me they would cancel my "membership" but I could do whatever for the next month. So not gonna happen. I made sure I told them I want my money back immediately and made sure it was for both. I then called my bank to let them know what had transpired. AND GUESS WHAT!!! I was told by my bank that Papa John's does the same thing. BEWARE of ordering pizza online.
More Pizza Hut Complaints & Reviews
- Pizza Hut - pizza hut is ripping-off millions of consumers! 
- Pizza Hut (NPC International) - treatment of employees 
- Pizza Hut - poor customer service! 
- Rage Inc. Pizza Hut - Former Employee 
- Pizza Hut - charged for pizza never delivered 
- Pizza Hut - I ordered online and never recieved my order.
- Pizza Hut - waiting for my food order for over 29 minutes!
- Pizza Hut - service
- Pizza Hut - delivery service
- Pizza Hut - pizza and delivery