Pimsleur Approach / Learn Italian / Scam
On january 15, 2014 i ordered quick ^ simple italian audio 8 cd's for
$ 9. 95. Order number pa51401153504939 paying by my mastercard.
Right after i made an order and got a receipt with [protected] number on it, i called there and told to representative that i will not be interesting in future learning materials from them.
I got my cd's shortly and my mastercard was charged $ 9. 95.
Just yesterday 04 / 19 / 14 i start receiving a phone calls from company and emails telling me that i own money (Amount never been mantioned) to pimsler company for some other cd's (The whole italian)
I never ordered anything from them exept quick & simple course for $ 9. 95 and the most important i never received any other product from them. Since i paid for my quick &simple order by credit card, i called to my mastercard right away and been told that since card was build $ 9. 95 there was no oter attempt from that company to place anoter charge.
The person who calling and emailining me name jose peixoto ([protected]@internetorderllc.com) he calling him self consumer affair specialist.
Please help to resolve this!!!
More Pimsleur Approach / Learn Italian Complaints & Reviews
- Pimsleur Approach - Scam and lies 
- Pimsleur Approach - different stories by different people 
- Pimsleur Approach - Language CDs 
- Pimsleur Approach - SCAM! 
- Pimsleur Approach - Deceptive/Fradulent Business Practices 
- Pimsleur Approach - Quick & Simple Italian CDS 
- Pimsleur Approach - Fraud 
- Pimsleur Approach - Italian CD 
- PimsleurApproach.com - Scam 
- Pimsleur Approach - unauthorized charges on bank account