Picture Me / Portrait Studio / Poor service!
I recently had portraits taken of my 3 month old daughter at the portrait studio with the intention of purchasing only there "promo"package of my favorite pose. When I called to schedule the appointment it took several calls with not even an answering machine picking up. On the day of the appointment the manager was in the studio training the photographer. The manager was on the phone most of the time calling another studio and leaving messages because she could not get through to that studio. After more than 45 minutes of the two photographers trying to take the pictures I then waited more than 20 minutes for the photographer to prepare the digital proofs for me to pick from. All along I was stating in the nicest way that I was only interested in one pose for the package and not all of the extras that she was preparing to show. Only after I had waited over an hour did the photographer inform me that the first pose was the only one I could purchase for the promo. This was extremely disappointing and upsetting.
I in no way had any input on the pose that was taken and in no way was informed that this is how it worked. I then asked how much additional prints were and was astonished by the $10 a sheet price. (I can get $3.99 sheets at another department store studio) I was also not impressed with the 2 1/2 week turn around. I went back to pick up my portraits the DAY AFTER I was told that they would be ready and could not get my pictures. The response I was given was" That date is an estimate, they could be back that afternoon or the next day.
All of this from a studio in the Wal-Mart, where we trust that we are getting the best deal for the best price. While I realize that the studio only rents space from the store, I can't believe that Wal-Mart is ok with this poor customer service even being associated with their store.
More Picture Me / Portrait Studio Complaints & Reviews
- Picture Me Photo Studio At Walmart - Costs of pictures & package sizes 
- Pictureme Portrait Studios Walmart - phtots online 
- Picture Me Studios cpi corporation - unfair treatment of employees 
- Picture Me Portrait Studio (CPI) - Unprofessional, shady practices 
- Picture Me Studio - Price, quality 
- Picture Me - graduation pictures 
- Picture me portrait studio - never received pictures I paid for 
- Picture Me Portrait Studios - never got my pictures 
- Picture Me Studio - where is my photos or money 
- portrait studio picture me - very rude