[Resolved] Pick n Pay / disgusting / smart shopper points

1 Cape Town, South Africa Review updated:

I am disgusted by the fact that I had R600 in points at Pick n Pay and now R83. No warning sms, nothing. Come on Pick n Pay, you are stealing from your loyal customers !

I am a single mother and was saving the points to purchase back to school items, much to my dismay !

I will never shop at Pick n Pay again and neither will my friends and family.

Mrs Cook
karyn.[protected]@gmail.com

• Resolution statement

• Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018

Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers

Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.

[protected]@pnp.co.za
    [protected]@pnp.co.za

We can be contacted during the following office hours.

Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
    Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
    Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00

Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.

Kind Regards
    Pick n Pay

Ka
Jan 11, 2018

Comments

• Th
      11th of Jan, 2018

Good day
    Iam so disappointed about Pick and Pay not properly informing your customers about the due date for using point . I think every one knows that January is the time when we mostly need assistance and majority of us we were not properly informed of the due date. Iam one of those who planned to buy my January grocery and stationery using my points as we get the stationery list in January but unfortunately my points were depleted already when I buy today using my smart shopper card luckily I was just buying using my cash and only see that when I checked my slip. I'm so disappointed with customer care from Pick n Pay because they were supposed to send us sms informing us of the due date because we were going to use our point in December and save the money for January but unfortunately Pick n Pay never gave us the opportunity, to me I no longer see any point of having a smart shopper and spending your money with the aim of increasing your points from the shop .I also fail to understand the meaning of customer care because it doesn't seem as if there is any care for customer ...I'm a regular customer from Pick n Pay Golden walk ( Germiston Mall)

• Tn
      23rd of Jan, 2018

I had R800 in points at Pick n Pay and now R38 ...No warning sms or signs to alert customers, I don't see the need to have a smart shopper card if we all are losing our points ... very disappointed :-( with Pick n Pay

• Fa
      14th of May, 2018

I purchased fuel at BP and paid in pick and pay boulders midrand . The amount was deducted twice and no one is taking action to refund me after taking all the steps the manager said I must. I am so disappointed to this kind of customer treatment.