[Resolved] Pick n Pay / disgusting / smart shopper points
I am disgusted by the fact that I had R600 in points at Pick n Pay and now R83. No warning sms, nothing. Come on Pick n Pay, you are stealing from your loyal customers !
I am a single mother and was saving the points to purchase back to school items, much to my dismay !
I will never shop at Pick n Pay again and neither will my friends and family.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Pick n Pay Customer Care's Response, Aug 20, 2018
Good Day All Pick N Pay Customers
Please kindly send all complaints/ inquiry's directly to Pick n Pay on the below email address for a Pick N Pay consultant to address all concerns.
We can be contacted during the following office hours.
Monday-Friday : 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday : 08:00 – 19:00
Sunday : 09:00 - 17:00
Public Holidays : 09:00 - 17:00
Our Contact number is 0800 11 22 88.
Pick n Pay
More Pick n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - no customer service
- Pick n Pay - atrocious service from unprofessional and arrogant manager
- Pick n Pay - online shopping overcharged my credit card
- Pick n Pay - bad service
- Pick n Pay - service from. owner of cycad pick pay