Pick 'n Pay / member of staff (abigail) ignoring customer
As you know, I am not a great fan of the PnP Mini Market at Lakefield Square. Today, I again tried to get Ciabatta rolls (6pack), again none in stock (happens often, I guess the guy who does the ordering does not comprehend that if the product is constantly out of stock, it actually sells?). Tried to order a few packs. Went to the 'manager section' (no manager or supervisor in sight anywhere). Two staff were busy doing whatever they were doing. A cashier walked past me, made them aware that I was standing there, no response. I then said ME IS A CUSTOMER, still no response, they continued doing what they were doing. I then asked the female staff (NOT a 'security staff') what her name was. She did not respond. I had to ask her SEVEN TIMES, the last two times I asked whether she was refusing to give me her name. Her name is Abigal.
More Pick 'n Pay Complaints & Reviews
- Pick & Pay, Spar and others - budget speach and cigarette prices 
- [Resolved] Pick N Pay Sedgefield - back to normal 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - lack of interest in customer concerns 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - bad attitude at pick 'n pay campus square 
- [Resolved] Pick 'n Pay - policy changed without communication 
- Pick n Pay - bad smell in wheel chips
- Pick n Pay - online shopping lack of service
- Pick n Pay - wasted money!!!
- Pick n Pay - pnp online shopping
- Pick n Pay - refund