Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] / no landline, no internet but on time collection
Almost 2 months ago, our line was cut-off because of non-payment. Admittedly, this is an oversight on my part as I didn't notice any bill from you. In fact since I wasn't aware of a lapsed payment, when I went to your Customer Service at PLDT Mandaue, I disagreed to the lady who attended to me when she told me that the reason for the service interruption of the internet was due to non-payment. I was so emphatic in telling her that she was wrong because we still had the landline. Anyways, when I left the PLDT office, I then learned that our landline was cut-off a few hours after my visit to PLDT Mandaue. I'm sure it's not a coincidence but a petty revenge by your staff for I dare to question your poor service.
This incident happened on Sept 11 or 12.
Then on Sept 13, I got a text message acknowledging my payment which included 1 month advance. But a day later, I got a surprise when I was sent a text telling me to settle the bill which was already paid. As I wanted clarification, I emailed to your customer service and attached the screen shots of the texts but my email is unanswered up to now. And what's worse, despite accepting our payment including the 1 month advance, you did not even reconnect the line and we had to wait for almost a month before it got reconnected. And you only did it because it was almost time for the next monthly bill.
PLDT, you were so prompt in disconnecting the service but when it's time to reconnect it, it seems all of your technicians are suddenly busy.
Up until now, our internet is still a fond memory- I have gone thru the hoops and reported our problem to 171, on twitter, Facebook and even email but all to no avail. It's almost 2 months since the internet was cut-off. PLDT, I have 4 children who rely on internet for their research and we are forced to subscribe to Globe so that we can have data but we can't afford to do it all the time as it's too expensive! You don't even have the decency to adjust the monthly bill and your collection is on time as always.
So pray tell me what to do for I'm running out of options except for 1 which I'm not keen of doing unless forced to.
I hope this will not fall on deaf ears.
More Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] Complaints & Reviews
- PLDT - no internet / no dial tone 
- PLDT / Phone+DSL Installation - failed to install on promised date 
- [Resolved] PLDT - no dial tone/intermittent internet connection
- PLDT Home - los blinking and displeasing services 
- Digitel - Dasmarinas, Branch - very poor, bad, disgusting service!!! 
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet service
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - internet speed
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - no dial tone and poor internet connection
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - pldt home
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone [PLDT] - wifi