Peugeot / new car, lots of problems
I bought a new peugeot 1.6 hdi at peugeot south and the dealer was dylan. The car is 4 months old with 7000km. 3wks ago the car stopped in the middle of the road and I was told a starter was burnt. They replaced it. But when I collected the car I noticed I cannot accelarate to more than 70kmhr. Then the told me the turbo in the engine is messed up. I was so unhappy to have my 1st new car giving so many problems. I called dyalan to ask him to speak to peugeout sa about the situation and how I could be compensated. He basically told me that it was none of his business as the car now belonged to me. I then called peugeout sa and asked for some form of compensation for the inconvinence or even get a new car. I was told that is out of the question and beside the car belongs to the bank. I am so dissappointed and from a brand like peugeot I expected more than what I got.
More Peugeot Complaints & Reviews
- Peugeot Car - worst car ever
- Peugeot 508 - repairing
- Peugeot Automobiles Promotion - peugeot automobiles lottery promotion prize claim (you have been approved for payment 
- peugeot v clic - 50cc moped 
- Peugeot - 207 computer problems 
- Peugeot Egypt - bad agent, bad services, no spare parts available
- Peugeot Egypt - spare parts availability. inner cooler for aircondition system.
- Peugeot Egypt - shock absorber has a manufacturing defect
- Peugeot - no parts available in south africa
- Peugeot - peugeot car 301- big issues while the speed meters is reading 50,000.00 kilometers