Peugeot / faulty car

1 South Africa Review updated:

I purchased a peugeot 206 from peugeot cape town brand new in march 2006. Since then the car has been more in the workshop than what we had it. The car has gone back to the dealer now for the eight time with the same problem. The guys at the service department told me that they don't know what the problem is. The have apparently sent the diagnosis of the car to europe and coventry in the uk. Still they can't solve the problem. The customer service manager at peugeot sa also says that he can onlty react on the info that he gets from this dealer. I am really fed up with peugeot now as I was very patient and tolerant with peugeot and still not getting any joy.

Please help

Comments

• Un
      28th of May, 2009

I agree this is a very serious problem dealing with this manufacturer. They don't seem to care about customers and they have a very bad attitude towards solving problems. my problem is related to the 307 model. They say the same thing to mee they cant solve the problem every time electronic parts brake but it seems like they employ donkeys. Hope that they can spent more time developing better and reliable vehicles like the days of old. But they realy are stupid dumb and arogant.